Tier 4 – GOLF IS OPEN
The rules below are in line with Tier 1 restriction guidelines. If, in the event of going into Tier 2 or Tier 3, please follow the applied restrictions accordingly.
Online Booking ONLY – We are unable to accommodate unplanned arrivals
- Golf Range, Golf Course, CrazyPutt and FootGolf bookings are to go through our Online Booking System, where you will be required to supply your details.
- Venues will provide clear guidance on social distancing, hygiene and track and trace forms to customers on arrival, for example, signage and visual aids.
- Strictly no group bookings larger than 6; this applies to all activities on site following the government guidelines:
Tier 2 – Following the rule of 6, people should avoid mixing with others outside their household or support bubble.
Tier 3 – Following the rule of 6, people must not mix with others outside their household or support bubble
- Social distancing (2 metres) to be respected at all times.
- Contactless payment only.
- As per government requirements, all customers are to kindly wear a face mask when entering any enclosed space at the Venue, as per the government requirements
- Customers must aim to arrive 5 minutes before their booking. On arrival, customers must check-in with our Receptionist and scan into the NHS website or App using the QR codes provided.
- Only 1 party at a time is permitted in the Reception area, following social distancing where necessary.
- The Golf Centre has different Entrance & Exit routes, you will be guided by a member of staff and signage.
- All customers welcomed and served by our Receptionist behind a clear Perspex screen.
- Golf Ball tickets are printed with a barcode to be scanned at the Golf Ball dispenser, where you will not be required to press anything, reducing touch points.
- Sanitised Golf Ball baskets are available at the Reception.
- Baskets are to be taken to the drop off point on exit; this will be guided by members of staff
- Please adhere to the Two metre distanced & Please Wait Here signs displayed in Reception, and at the Golf Ball dispenser.
- Sanitised golf clubs are handed to customers by our Receptionist, who holds the Golf Club head, offering the handle to the customer. These are to be returned to a staff member for them to be sanitised.
- The hiring of clubs is only for the range. The Centre has a limited selection of clubs for the range and a limited amount of footballs for the footgolf for hire. It is encouraged that you bring your own equipment where possible.
- 2 people may share a bay, provided they follow social distancing rules between themselves and other players.
Tier 2 – 2 people may share a bay, provided that they are a part of the same household or support bubble, and follow social distancing rules between themselves and other players
Tier 3 – 1 person per bay where possible unless you are a part of the same household.
- The UK Government has confirmed one to one coaching is permissible under strict infection control measures, observing social distancing and must take place outside. In order to comply with this regulation, we enforce strict hygiene measures, and it is recommended that PGA professionals complete a comprehensive risk assessment and refer to the coaching guidelines on the PGA COVID-19 Resource Hub. Kindly contact your Professional directly for booking.