We are delighted to confirm will re-open on Monday 29th March 2021. Nothing is more important than the health & safety of our customers and staff.
The following guidelines have been developed for the Venue.
Online Bookings ONLY – We are unable to accommodate unplanned arrivals
- Golf Range, Golf Course, CrazyPutt and FootGolf bookings are to go through our Online Booking System, where you will be required to supply your details.
- Venues will provide clear guidance on social distancing measures and hygiene on arrival, indicated with signage and visual aids.
- Strictly no group bookings larger than 6; this applies to all activities on site following the government guidelines:
4. Social distancing (2 metres) to be respected at all times.
5. Contactless payment only.
6. As per government requirements, all customers are to kindly wear a face mask when entering any enclosed space at the Venue.
7. Customers should aim to arrive 5 minutes before their booking. On arrival, customers must check-in with our Receptionist.
8. Only 1 party at a time is permitted in the Reception area, following social distancing where necessary.
9. The Golf Centre has different Entrance & Exit routes, you will be guided by a member of staff and signage.
10. All customers welcomed and served by our Receptionist behind a clear Perspex screen.
11. Golf Ball tickets are printed with a barcode to be scanned at the Golf Ball dispenser.
12. Sanitised Golf Ball baskets are available at the Reception.
13. Baskets are to be taken to the drop off point on exit; this will be guided by members of staff.
14. Please adhere to the Two metre distanced & Please Wait Here signs displayed in Reception, and at the Golf Ball dispenser.
15. Sanitised golf clubs are handed to customers by our Receptionist, these are to be returned to a staff member for them to be sanitised.
16. The hiring of clubs is only for the range. The Centre has a limited selection of clubs for the range and a limited amount of footballs for the footgolf for hire. It is encouraged you bring your own equipment where possible.
17. 2 people may share a bay, provided they follow social distancing rules between themselves and other players.